With our Traditional Thai Massage pressure is applied using the palm and in some cases the thumb/elbow on specific points (called 'sen') in the body. These 'sen' follow the lines of the nervous system and have specific benefits when pressure is applied to them. We then move onto rhythmic pressing and stretching of the entire body. This may include pulling fingers, toes, ears, cracking knuckles, walking on the recipient's back, and moving the recipient's body into many different positions.
Strong pressure with body being compressed, stretched and rocked.
Leg, Back, Arms, Neck, Shoulder and Head
• Increased mobility & muscle flexibility
• Release of tension & stiffness in the body
• Improves breathing & circulation
• Reduces insomnia & improves sleep
• Higher levels of inner energy and stamina
• MALE 18+
• FEMALE 18+
• MALE / FEMALE 60+
• Overweight People
• Pregnant Ladies
• Those suffering from serious illnesses, skin conditions, injuries or recovering from surgery
• Those who are intoxicated from alcohol or drugs
• Those suffering from asthma or breathing problems